Christ Apostolic Church North America Business Fellowship (CACNABF) was established to have a central record and a network of all self-employed individuals who are members of Christ Apostolic Church in North America. The group will consist of business partners and owners who are inspired CACNA members who have chosen to come together to serve God with their resources and business gifts in the course of supporting the CACNA village project and all other projects of CACNA.
- Become a key financial support for the CACNA operations
- Consummate a cohesive network of all self-employed individuals who are members of any of the churches in CACNA
- Create and implement empowerment programs in form of seminars, workshops, online conferencing, and symposiums.
- Provide strategic advise and support to the leadership of CACNA on matters relating to the business aspect of the mission
- Organize charitable events that will yield financial support for CACNA
- Evangelize the Word of God by creating awareness of the need to use talents, time, and treasure for the work of God